© 2017 Scott Sisson Builder Ltd

We can help you through the whole process of choosing, buying and installing your woodburner or multifuel burner.

We are also happy to quote for installation only of a fire you have purchased elsewhere.

We accept credit card payments.

We hold comprehensive Public Liability insurance cover and have Health & Safety policies in place.